Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I am going to be a great grandfather. My granddaughter is likely going to have babies in approximately 60 days. Nashoba my great grandson is the father.

The thing is his grandmother, my daughter may be having babies a couple weeks later, again Nashoba will be the father.
I live in Alabama so incest is okay in this state, and judging from some of the individuals I see it seems to be quite popular. LOL
I have attached a pic of my children. Left to right is Nashoba, Loki, Wolfus, and Xena. This pic was taken several months back. Nashoba, my great grandson is as big as Loki, my grandson, Loki is fixed. Wolfus is my daughter, Xena is my grandaughter.
All week long Loki the 3 year old male has been keeping Nashoba the younger male away from Xena. Loki took a nap on the porch yesterday and BANG! I look at my security cameras and Nashoba and Xena doing a tail to tail dance. Nashoba was looking pitiful, but that's what happens when you mess with an older woman. LOL

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,112 Posts
Yes, I am going to be a great grandfather. My granddaughter is likely going to have babies in approximately 60 days. Nashoba my great grandson is the father.

The thing is his grandmother, my daughter may be having babies a couple weeks later, again Nashoba will be the father.
I live in Alabama so incest is okay in this state, and judging from some of the individuals I see it seems to be quite popular. LOL
I have attached a pic of my children. Left to right is Nashoba, Loki, Wolfus, and Xena. This pic was taken several months back. Nashoba, my great grandson is as big as Loki, my grandson, Loki is fixed. Wolfus is my daughter, Xena is my grandaughter.
All week long Loki the 3 year old male has been keeping Nashoba the younger male away from Xena. Loki took a nap on the porch yesterday and BANG! I look at my security cameras and Nashoba and Xena doing a tail to tail dance. Nashoba was looking pitiful, but that's what happens when you mess with an older woman. LOL
Beautiful.... i miss my White Sheppard
( surprised you don't have a taller fence )
:wink2:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Mark,
Congratulations.

I do have a question though...
If the father is your great grandson wouldn't that make you a great-great-grandfather?
Or is it based on the status of the mother, not the father?
That kind of sounds sexist to the father.:grin2:

I'm not sure how these incestuous relationships work.:rolleyes:

...and now I'm totally confused, my brain is starting to hurt.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark,
Congratulations.

I do have a question though...
If the father is your great grandson wouldn't that make you a great-great-grandfather?
Or is it based on the status of the mother, not the father?
That kind of sounds sexist to the father.:grin2:

I'm not sure how these incestuous relationships work.:rolleyes:

...and now I'm totally confused, my brain is starting to hurt.

Let's see Wolfus is mother to Loki and Xena, Nashoba is the son of Elsa, Elsa is Loki and Xena's sister. No I think I got it right. I think I got the relationships right. LOL

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered 160 pounds of puppy food in preparation. I will order vaccines in a couple weeks, 25 doses, hopefully this will be enough, if not I'll run to the feed store and pay nearly triple for anymore I may need.

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
Let's see Wolfus is mother to Loki and Xena, Nashoba is the son of Elsa, Elsa is Loki and Xena's sister. No I think I got it right. I think I got the relationships right. LOL
It's like that so-and-so begat so-and-so and they begat so-and-so and they begat so-and-so and so on things out of Genesis:grin2:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh my, how tiny and precious. I hope Xena is a good mom to the pups.

Xena is doing well. At first she did not know what to do, she does now. Six boy's and one girl. The latest boy came a few minutes ago. I have it on video mostly. By the time I got the camera the pup was half out.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Xena has had two more pups, both girls. There are six boy's and three girls. This last one was almost six hours from the last. She has been having pups for 22 hours!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Xena had a tenth pup sometime after 0200 Thursday morning. I found one pupdead when I checked on them at 0100 and the second (#10) when I got up at 0530.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Third day. Xena got me up during the night a couple times. The first time I believe was because a couple of the pups crawled under the blanket and she did not know what to do, the second was to go outside.

1 - 20 of 282 Posts