They hold for a while but pop off easily. Maybe liquid nails was not the right type of adhesive.
Sorry, i actually meant hockey pucks on the bottom of the spring perch. I dont want to extend the upper because of the housing around the bumper catching the spring.Elwarpo said:no need to remove the springs
1) pull the rubber bumpstop out of the cup
2) using a ratchet with a swivel adapter remove the bolt and cup
3) drill a hole in the puck
4) slide them between the coils
5) using a longer bolt, bolt the cup through the puck
6) put the rubber bumpstops back in, soap helps them slide in