I need to add some bumpstop, just curious how reliable the glue is on the hockey puck after it takes some hits when flexed out. Trying to avoid removing the springs to bolt in the rubicon express type.
Sorry, i actually meant hockey pucks on the bottom of the spring perch. I dont want to extend the upper because of the housing around the bumper catching the spring.Elwarpo said:no need to remove the springs
1) pull the rubber bumpstop out of the cup
2) using a ratchet with a swivel adapter remove the bolt and cup
3) drill a hole in the puck
4) slide them between the coils
5) using a longer bolt, bolt the cup through the puck
6) put the rubber bumpstops back in, soap helps them slide in