Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, my front locker will not lock,light will keep flashing on/off. any help don't wont to go to dealer. thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Try wiggling the steering wheel back and forth gently. Mine will do that on occasion and this does the trick..HTH

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I am currently getting something similar fixed..My locker would engage but the light would not stop flashing.. I will let you know when I find out from the dealer what is wrong in it's fullest..

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
the first thing to try is wiggle the wheel and roll back and forth about a foot or so slowly. The light is designed to not stop flashing until the gear seats fully into the locked position. With use they are supposed to lock easier and easier.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Lothos said:
the first thing to try is wiggle the wheel and roll back and forth about a foot or so slowly. The light is designed to not stop flashing until the gear seats fully into the locked position. With use they are supposed to lock easier and easier.
Thanks Lothos that is what I do but that is not the problem. I did an entire trail like this and then on the ride home the lines were torn off on the highway.. Very twilight zone but I will let you know the cause when the parts come in..

Cheers

Sean

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still will not lock. Going to take to dealer. thanks :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts