Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some have asked about our old ROF discount code and we have discontinued that to be able to provide free shipping for everyone.

FYI our free shipping deal has saved our customers over $150,000 already this year! That is a crazy number I almost fell of my chair when i recieved that report.

The shpping companies have really taken to all of us!

We will keep free shippig going as long as we can and if it ever ends we will look into somehting else at that point.

Thanks for your business!!

David

·
Registered
118 Posts
Having worked in shipping dept. and as a warehouse manager for over a decade I can tell you guys that free shipping is an awsome deal. I have no doubt that figure is real. Shipping costs can be big, especially on heavy items, and can easily end up being over 10% of the invoice total.

So, I just want to say thanks Dave.

Just my .02

·
Registered
957 Posts
Its really big deal. Have you heard of dimensional weight? Package could only weigh 10 lbs but because of the size, ups will charge as if it was 100 lbs. And for customers that enter the wrong street address (typo) there is an additional charge along with residential delivery charge. Thanks a bunch, Dave. Saves us a lot of cash for more purchases.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sahara>Rubicon said:
gregert12 said:
so who ends up paying for that? you or me with higher then normal prices?
Hopefully he makes you pay for all of it.
\

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my God, thanks for the uncontrollable belly laugh.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't stop

OK

With the Northridge pricematch guarantee and excellent service I don't think "higher then normal prices" are a concern.

I see Nortridge owning the market in 10 years. Just please remember your roots when that time comes David :wink:

·
Registered
364 Posts
gregert12 said:
Where do you see higher than normal prices? He is the same or cheaper than most on everything I look at with the free shipping. Now he is running a business so we should be paying it somewhere or he wouldn't be in business.

·
10,121 Posts
The only reason I can't spend more money with our vendors here is the Wife. Hmmm need an smiley with guy typing on computer wife hitting him in back of head...

Our vendors are limited here for a few simple reasons, good prices and most importantly excellent customer service.

Ron

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
PBR_Stitch said:
The only reason I can't spend more money with our vendors here is the Wife. Hmmm need an smiley with guy typing on computer wife hitting him in back of head...
Our vendors are limited here for a few simple reasons, good prices and most importantly excellent customer service.

Ron
:laugh: X2 -my head still hurts from the Strykers!!! Think we've somehow developed a new "Yard fund" that I never knew existed-suddenly new flowers, fountain, rock work, etc., etc. :cry:

Best of Luck,

Mike

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lets just say that the wife wouldn't be driving a 1995 grand cherokee with 160,000 miles on it still if you were paying it. Most of our items are priced exactly what they are every where else but on some of the heavy items for example. Posion spyder stuff we had added 5% to our price to HELP cover the cost.

David

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hello well I am in the process of ordering the ALLOYUSA-FRONTAXLE-KIT for my Rubicon, does it include both driver and passenger shaafts or just one? by the way I love the fact that its free shipping...thank you for you help.

·
Registered
363 Posts
OK here's my vote for Dave for President. I finally got the OK form the Boss to get a lift and all it took was her first trip to a Jeep Jamboree. She kept asking, why are we banging off all these rocks? Because I don't have a lift and 33" tires. :D

Anyway, I wanted an OME with ZJ fronts and LJ rears and JKS quicker disconnects (I already have the BL and MML). Checked the usual places and not only was Dave cheaper by $30, but he saved me $60 on shipping. As always ROF vendors rock!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,060 Posts
Dave overnighted many parts to Moab on HIS dime and that had to cost a bunch in itself.

Way to go Dave :appl:

Oh and thanks again for my "Northridge 4x4 Moab 07" Beanie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts