Sarcastic Moderator
14,531 Posts
parts fiche with part numbers can be found here:
parts fiche

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
fog lights are controlled with the multifunction switch. not sure what other plug there would be. Just a guess, not sure I know what other switch connector there is.

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
ahhh, those switches. Didn't know the fog lights were there OEM. But none the less.

there is a company that is doing some custom ones, GCD appears to be their name. I have picked them up when I was going to keep switches in the lower dash. They have a couple store fronts. While I don't see the wiring harness without the switch, could be a quick message to them, didn't look that hard either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
most likely the fog switch was moved from that panel in 03 to accommodate the OD off for the new 4 speed auto and locker switch. It looks like some after market OEM style switches are available. nice

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
Since the OP has not been back to comment, but to be clear and looking at the FSM...

The Fog Lights are controlled by the Multifunction switch for all TJs, no matter what the year.

from the 06 FSM
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number
Schematic Font Parallel Rectangle Slope

not saying one could control some fog lights from the lower switch panel, but that was not done from the factory.
Rectangle Font Line Parallel Gas

I could be wrong, but have had my head in the FSM quite a bit as I look to completely rewire the LJ I have torn apart and have had the TJ for what feels like forever...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts