Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any of these floor mats? I'm looking to buy some and would like to have carpet but I would like something that would clean up fairly easily. I've seen some that were either similar to or were husky liners and they looked smoothed out and faded, this has got me leaning more towards the Catch-All Brand. Anyone have experience with any of these?

TIA,
James

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have the huskys....

Got them as a gift way back when for my 97'. When I got the rubi I ordered them the night I brought it home...cause they do THAT good of a job protecting your carpet. They catch all the mud and crap. IMO husky hands down. I have seen catch all and the others in person...thats why i went w/ husky. They clean up easy, and look/fit great. I have the complete set, and its worth every penny.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
SkyHighTJ said:
I have the huskys....

Got them as a gift way back when for my 97'. When I got the rubi I ordered them the night I brought it home...cause they do THAT good of a job protecting your carpet. They catch all the mud and crap. IMO husky hands down. I have seen catch all and the others in person...thats why i went w/ husky. They clean up easy, and look/fit great. I have the complete set, and its worth every penny.
AGREED!!!!!!!!!.......

You spent the $$ on the Rubi might as well spend it on accesories that are the best too.. :D

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
I've had the Husky's in my vehicles since 1994 and they are great. I can't speak for the other brand, but I am completely content with the Husky's.

Ken

·
Registered
368 Posts
i have the husky liners, i thought they would be more substantial (weight wise) but they work well and are easy to pull out and clean

-ds

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have the Mopar rubber ones and they work OK. I would think the Husky is the way to go. (more side protection). We're in the middle of the rainy season now, with lots of mud. Something fuller like the Husky would work better. The deep grooves on the Mopar one are good at catching it all.

Now, if I can keep the kids from cleaning their shoes on the back of the front seats!!

Chris

·
Registered
340 Posts
I bought the Jeep factory ones...Perfect fit with no trimming and they are deep enough to hold a lot of water (melted snow etc).

G

·
0 Posts
Hmmm... I have the cheap ones from Wal-mart.... Down here the catch the sand well.. :lol: I do like the Husky's though.

Ron

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
HUSKY HUSKY HUSKY....I am on my second set of husky..my first was on my 95 wrangler....they are AWSOME. If you can find a pair on ebay go for it b/c they dont wear out.....they do so good...when it rains they actually become water holders...lol
Go husky
Pete M

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have Husky in my YJ, and Catch all in my Rubi

·
Registered
499 Posts
Husky!! We have them in the YJ & now the Rubi has 'em. Only downside is they are relatively stiff and it takes slow & steady manouvering to get them out if they have water pooled in them. But that's why they are so good at their job! You can wet vac them before you pull them to hose off.

·
Registered
561 Posts
BTW...if anyone wants I have the rear cargo liner, and back seat liners for 97-02 TJ's. THey will fit in an 03, just not as well do to new seat design, may require a BIT of trimming, and the backseat ones didn't change at all. Shoudl be in for sale, but what the hell.....PM me if interested, they are tan, and I'll let them go cheap.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Another vote for husky
Catch all of the nasty smelly coal laced mud we have at Paragon

·
Registered
346 Posts
Floor Mat's ???

Resurrecting an old thread. Are there any new floor mats out there are Husky's still the way to go. I want to get some mats for the LJ, front’s & rear, don’t know if there is any real difference in size. I have run the Husky's in my Dodge P/U and have been happy. I just about have a hole wore through the factory mat with 10K on the od, seems a little premature if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts