Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!!
First time Jeep owner, and first time to a forum community! Looking forward to learning from everyone here, and excited for all new adventures that I’ll be able to do with my new Jeep! And look forward to getting to know everyone in this community!!

2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4 door!!

looking to lift my jeep(4 inch lift with 35’ or 37’ tires! Any recommendations??

Attachments

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,191 Posts
Nice looking rig. I believe the newer jerps can fit 35s without mods. Probably will not need 4" for 37s, but then I am a TJ guy...

·
Registered
999 Posts
Welcome to the world of Jeeps Shadow.21Rubicon.
The best part of owning a Jeep is the prime time hanging out with all the good folk with Jeeps that like to run trails, camp out, have fun and invite you along as a friend:)

Club Jeep run in Arch Canyon southern Utah spring 2021 searching for ancient ruins

And we found one along this cliff face

We respectfully observed and left nothing but foot prints.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
We've been really pleased with the AEV 2.5 Dual Sport lift I put on our '19. Rides really nice.

Ran 315's in the bone stock configuration for over a year, no rubbing even when disconnected, crossed and stuffed. It will fit 37's easily now. But my wallet isn't ready to fit 37's yet...

Here it is bone stock on 315's.

And with the AEV 2.5" lift.

- DAA

·
Registered
2004 TJ Rubicon
741 Posts
Welcome to the community! My $0.02 on a lift would be to wait a little bit to learn as much as you can before you pull the trigger on something - even though you're probably very excited and the money is starting a burn a hole in your pocket. The more people you talk to, the more forums you read, the more trail rides you go on, all will help you figure out your end goal for your Jeep. From there, you can develop a roadmap to achieve, and avoid costly rework and iterations.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the community! My $0.02 on a lift would be to wait a little bit to learn as much as you can before you pull the trigger on something - even though you're probably very excited and the money is starting a burn a hole in your pocket. The more people you talk to, the more forums you read, the more trail rides you go on, all will help you figure out your end goal for your Jeep. From there, you can develop a roadmap to achieve, and avoid costly rework and iterations.
^^This

Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts