Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's some poser shots, haven't gotten out to get it dirty yet, but very soon...till then, here's how she sat stock and how it sits today :)

Stock:

Now:

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Fine Choice of color!!!!

Looks good. Now go fill those wheel wells with some Rubber
:)[/img]

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
looks great......needs at least 33'' MTR`s
Elff will say......needs 35''....min.
:roll:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ended up keeping the 1 3/4" Daystar spacers in...only have a slight vib at around 37km/h and only under acceleration...will be ordering the tom woods Rubi CV shortly to cure that...33" MT/R's coming...other than that, really pleased with the OME ride quality

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did you end up keeping front and rear spacers in? Is it pretty level as it settles, with the winch in front? Nice looking rig.

G

·
0 Posts
Looks fantastic... I can only hope for similar success doing a similar yet higher setup. I will anxious to hear how it flex's for ya on the trail too. :)

Where exactly is your power inverter mounted? I would assume it is a large flat sort of thing with cooling fins and such? I have got to do something about the stock stereo as I had a long stint as a recording engineer and musician I tend to be rather picky about such things.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spacers are still in...seems somewhat level, although it should sit a bit taller in the rear it seems...my power inverter is mounted in the dash where the airbag switch would be, in an SE...i basically used this website (http://www.sheltonnet.com/jeep/inverterinstall.html) for my install (i apologize i totally forget who's site it is to give credit to) but it turned out fine, looks factory

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks!!! I think you just solved my power amp mounting decision.

I love zip ties by the way!!! lol

I tell people, "Ya know, I have progressed over the decades from duct tape for nearly everything to zip ties for nearly everything."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts