Rubicon Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Think I've seen Hickok 45 use Tupperware as handy place to keep bulk ammo in...
It seems like the guys IS a tupperware fan, and yes I agree with their high capacity magazines they are handy place keep bulk ammo in :)
Bottle Baseball cap Wood Cap Tree

Reactions: mac and N7COF

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Define tupperwear? Several have posted polymer pistols.
I was referring specifically to Glocks. I remember the term tupperware was first used when Glock guns were introduced. Others believe that it refers to the plastic box gen 1 & 2 glocks came in. The term has become generic to mean any polymer gun (kind of how we call all facial tissues Kleenex regardless of the brand) but in my mind it stuck to mean Glock.
Gadget Communication Device Computer data storage Rectangle Data storage device

Sorry for sidetracking your thread John

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,589 Posts
I have tried many CC guns over the years (browing HP, CZ 75 compact PCR, Sig 229, S&W 469, Ruger 469, Glock 19, Ruger LCP...) and my favorite and one I carry now is the springfirld Hellcat RDP. Small size, 15+1 capacity, nice trigger and accurate. In fact I have 2. One with the compensator and light, the other one a OSP so smaller for the summer.

·
Super Moderator
3,949 Posts
Had to look up the Hellcat RDP . Very nice; I like how my Springfield XDms shoot, but I do better with a hammer-fired. If the 1911 wasn't so heavy and limited to 7 rounds it would be the best one for me.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,589 Posts
I like hammer fired and carried a CZ 75 Compact PCR and Browning HO for years. With the advances in hammer fired triggers, that is less of an issue. The hellcat RDP trigger is miles better than a glock.

·
Registered
2012 Rubicon, 2 door
22 Posts
I was referring specifically to Glocks. I remember the term tupperware was first used when Glock guns were introduced. Others believe that it refers to the plastic box gen 1 & 2 glocks came in. The term has become generic to mean any polymer gun (kind of how we call all facial tissues Kleenex regardless of the brand) but in my mind it stuck to mean Glock.
View attachment 77620

Sorry for sidetracking your thread John
Oh, I have a Glock, I just carry Sig's.

Wood Grey Automotive tire Gun barrel Trigger

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,589 Posts
The best trigger for the hellcat is the Apex trigger and powder river spring kit, nicest striker fire trigger I have ever tried. The RDP trigger is nice but this is much better.

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
5,134 Posts
The best trigger for the hellcat is the Apex trigger and powder river spring kit, nicest striker fire trigger I have ever tried. The RDP trigger is nice but this is much better.
Do you have a link to those parts?

Reactions: Mouse

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
5,134 Posts
I am searching for a .300 upper that has a matching hand guard to my current pistol.
my current one has mlok attachment points.
Unfortunately Springfield Armory stopped making .300 uppers.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts