Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

I am a brand new 2003 Rubicon (Inca Gold) owner and am in search of a good source for Factory Service Manuals for the vehicle? Can anyone assist?

Thanks in advance
bill

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Service Manuals : 2003 JEEP WRANGLER (TJ) SERVICE MANUAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 JEEP WRANGLER (TJ) SERVICE MANUAL
$110.00

For information about orders
call 800-890-4038

get the CD. and only print the pages you need!
mac

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get the CD and print all the Pages :lol: All 1,663. I love a good night reading material when I can't sleep. Luckily I haven't been found in the morning snoring under the Jeep.

Ron

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
I got mine for $100.00 plus $15.00 shipping. Contact Dwayne at: [email protected] and he will order the 2003 FSM for you from DC and ship right out.

I hate .pdf files, so I went hard copy so I could write notes and have it with me in the garage.

Have a great day!

Ken

·
Registered
454 Posts
I printed the entire thing at work. :oops: I even put in some binders from work. Now I have a hard copy of the FSM!

·
Registered
340 Posts
There where some CD versions of service manuals on E Bay.....The feelings seem to be that they where pirated copies or ones that somebody bought, burned and sold.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Anyone know if the Ebay onse are Legit?

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
NomadJeep said:
Anyone know if the Ebay onse are Legit?

i am in Vegas... im willing to BET they are copies of a CD.
buyer beware!
if its tooooo good to be true,prehaps it was not a bargin.
mac

·
Registered
368 Posts
the ebays are copies

i inquired with someone who purchased one

·
Registered
282 Posts
I just bought all 4 diagnostic manuals from tech authority for $31 including tax and shipping. I have these for my '01 TJ and they are very informative

1 - 12 of 12 Posts