Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***"I SOLD IT"***

I am selling my 2005 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, It has so many things on it. To begin with it has a Auto trans, 3'' Black Diamond syspension lift, a 1 inch body mount replacement lift, 33'' Firestone M/T's, 5:13's & tru speed, JKS sway links in front & track bars, 9500lbs Mile marker winch, 1 inch seat lift, Power windows & locks, remote keyless entry, TMD cold ram air/cold air intake, Banks Monster Exhaust Cat Back, custom bumpers, hi-lift jack, cb radio& custom mount, cowl mounted lights and has 31,500 miles on it....let me know if you need more pictures. Asking $24,500.00

·
Premium Member
8,333 Posts
Re: F.S. 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Also comes with ROF decals already installed..

Bump for a very clean and nicely stance rubi.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Miles are 31,500 on it......sorry.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Sorry if I missed it, is this an auto or a manual? This can serve as a BUMP too, for a SWEET Rubi.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sorry after p/m'ed 5:13's and tru-speed too....

·
Premium Member
644 Posts

Mills,

Nice looking Jeep...Unfortunately for me it's an automatic as I prefer manual transmissions.

What type of gas mileage do you typically get with the 5.13's and the 33's?

What kind of difference did the Ram Air Scoop with regard to mileage and performance?

How do you like the Firestone Destination MT's?

Thx,
Chris

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I love the Firestone's, they are not too loud and wearing good...I love the 5:13's it makes it fun to drive again...very peppy. The scoop makes a difference in pickup, not much for mileage, still getting about 12-14 mpg in town and maybe 16-17 on the road, thats if I keep my foot out of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts