Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jerry,
Will this skid bolt up to RE LA center skid?

The long arm one will, you will need to drill 2 holes into your current skid plate, and bolt it right up....Jerry

G

·
0 Posts
So on a Short Arm kit, both skids go easy enough?

They do look really great, The combo is one of the better I have seen, in a fair amount of research of mine.

I though I read something like the T-case had to be moved up or something for your underbelly T-case skid? I'm not so sure I'd be to keen on that, my driveline angle is as much as I dare have it right now.

I dunno, a brief overview of the installation on both perhaps???

I think I am ready to order both here....
Looks like a ton of protection with only adding the two skids.
I'd give the combo a two thumbs up, a snap, and a twist!!!

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
I can vouch for both of these products
I got to see them in person at PARAGON and they are incredible.
We beat the heck out of them on the Sat I met Medic,
The metal is nice and thick, the fit is perfect and the clearance is great.
From the engine to the rear of the t-case skid is one nice flat line.

Do yourself a favor and buy both the engine and t-case skid for less than the cost of "JUST" a T-case skid from someone else

You will not be disapointed!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
I'm certainly in... Just really would like a good overview of the install process, cause I definetly got my hands in way to many pies these days.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have an Auto Tranny and I assume the TC & Engine skids fit the auto?, do these skids bolt on over the existing "plows" ? or do you remove the existing ones to bolt the new Medic's in place?

Where do we get pricing on this stuff? :p

Thanks,
Roger

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an Auto Tranny and I assume the TC & Engine skids fit the auto?, do these skids bolt on over the existing "plows" ? or do you remove the existing ones to bolt the new Medic's in place?

Where do we get pricing on this stuff? icon_razz.gif

Thanks,
Roger
Roger, all your factory skids come off and these bolt right up. 2 new brackets for the engine skid and 1 new bracket for the compressors...Jerry

As far as pricing click on my link below...

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just my ordered Medic's engine skid to compliment the Medic t-case skid I have. I must say it's worth every penny. I don't think any other manufacturer can match this quality or price. Very stout.

Travis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts