Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2003 TJ RUBICON
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where to start looking for the fix to this problem on a TJ Rubicon? Just happened to me on my way to work. Turn signal fuse replaced and no change. Thank you in advance. Kirk

·
Super Moderator
3,837 Posts
I think this is the same assembly that Stinger (Frank) had issues with a few years back

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Registered
2003 TJ RUBICON
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Put in the supposed replacement flasher unit & didn't have anything. Emergency flashers should work with no key, no nothing. Got key turned to on position then had just solid emergency flashers & either left or right turn signal. Removed new unit replaced with original & now everything is working properly ??? Emergency flashers with no key & all turn signals. How the ???? How does this happen?

·
Registered
2003 TJ RUBICON
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kirk & Jill: Glad to see you are still on this board. Glad to see your Jeep is still running. Lester, in Montrose
Yes we finally made it back onto this board again. After we moved this time I'm trying to find that service manual we got from you, as sure could be using it right now for this old (2003) Jeep Rubicon. Lol I still have one a lot older (1980 CJ-5 V-8).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts