Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Rubicon owners. My name is George Woodring and I am the owner of Durango 4x4 and the designer of all our products. We have been building and selling bumpers, tire carriers, rocker guards etc. for over six years. Our products are constantly evolving and as I look for ways to improve them I am always looking to our customers and all Jeep owners for ideas and suggestions. I welcome all comments and questions and I personally reply to nearly all of them myself. We are currently offering a FREE upgrade on the latch for the DGO 4004 tire carriers. If you own one of these or know someone who does please contact us and we will handle the details. This is not a recall but an improvement that our customers have told us they like very much. This is in response to customers who have see the new design and asked if it is upgradeable. I beleive a happy customer is our best sales person and I want to do what I can to keep them that way. Thank you all.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Welcome George,

good to have you on board!

mac

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Welcome George, I like your attitude toward customer service!

I have a suggestion but I may have trouble getting it across. Your rear bumpers are nice but I think if they were able to offer corner protection under the rear corners of the tub they would not only be more functional but might even look better. I am currently looking to buy a rear bumper that I can upgrade later with a tire carrier. I also want that protection under the corners, but that's hard to find. Wish I had a pic for ya but currently don't. If I come across one I'll post it. Later Brian

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear corner protection

Brian,
Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that it would be a good idea. We are currently going thru some changes ( moving some production to another location) so we can't do any custom work right now. The way we build our bumper by folding 1/4" steel instead of useing rectangular tubing has some definite advantages but one of the draw backs is that changes are very expensive to make. If you don't find another that suits your needs I will be happy to work with you in whatever way I can.
Thanks
George

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
bbusch said:
Welcome George, I like your attitude toward customer service!

I have a suggestion but I may have trouble getting it across. Your rear bumpers are nice but I think if they were able to offer corner protection under the rear corners of the tub they would not only be more functional but might even look better....
How can you say it could look any better than this? :D

Jerry

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Jerry that's why I said it might! Those bumpers are AWESOME!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply George. There are other options I can take to overcome the issue such as corner/rocker guards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts