Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was at work we had some driving rain that was coming from the back of my Jeep to the front. After the rain stopped I went out to check everything and found that the passenger side door had leaked. It seemed to come from the weather stripping at the top of the door just behind the windshield on the horizontal part. Later at home we had more hard rain but there was no wind and there were no leaks. Does anyone else's door leak in driving rain like this or is this something I should go back to the dealer on.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
340 Posts
My door leaked in the same spot yours did.....Only happens when the wind is blowing hard and it forces the water passed the weather striping.....Its a Jeep thing.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
James said:
While I was at work we had some driving rain that was coming from the back of my Jeep to the front. After the rain stopped I went out to check everything and found that the passenger side door had leaked. It seemed to come from the weather stripping at the top of the door just behind the windshield on the horizontal part. Later at home we had more hard rain but there was no wind and there were no leaks. Does anyone else's door leak in driving rain like this or is this something I should go back to the dealer on.

Thanks,
James
Wait till it gets older.....You will find leaks like a tin can in a shotgun match... :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts