Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a door sill "protector" plates other than the plastic ones from Mopar? I thought that there was a post a few weeks ago about this topic but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I rhino lined my door entry ways after going through a set of door entry way protectors....its great and looks sharp
Pete M

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pete,

Did you have the entire tub sprayed, or just the sills, and what kind of money did it run you?

Thanks

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have the mopar door sill protectors. I figure they are worth it til I get around to herculinging my tub....my old TJ was bare metal in that area, wanted to avoid that this time. They were like $15-20 at my dealer.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the olympic sill guards on mine. These are steel, but if you are just looking for scuff protection, then look at some skateboard tape, you can mold that right over the edge of the sill.

Ron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8) Mopar has the stainless steal entry guards. I know--I own a set. :D

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Pete, that looks exactly like what I did! My Rubi is black too, on the door sills I did go alittle higher up than you. Looks good.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
bbusch said:
Pete, that looks exactly like what I did! My Rubi is black too, on the door sills I did go alittle higher up than you. Looks good.
Great minds think alike!!!
Pete M

1 - 10 of 10 Posts