Rubicon Owners Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

I remember when Coca-Cola would run short of a particular product. Coke viewed customer service as both communication and getting things done. Communication without performance often looks like dishonesty to the customer. Hopefully they will perform according to how they communicated to you. You just drew a lot of attention now 馃榿

Registered
Good to hear there are some good options if my PowerPlant dies and I can鈥檛 fix it. However, in contrast to the original comments about Warns鈥 bad customer service, etc., I have to disagree. Just made my 3rd call to them for parts I need for my 9.5 and Ryan in Customer Service was incredible. Took quite a bit of time to help me figure out the part and I need and he is going to see if he can find it in their inventory and will get back with me today re: availability or feedback from the Service team as to where I might find it if they don鈥檛 have it. great attitude and generous with his time helping me find the solution. I disagree that their service is bad. Just passing this along for anyone still open to working with Warn.
OK, this is frustrating. Have worked with Warn and they said the air filter for the Power Plant winch is part of the accessory package that is no longer available since it is MD. Does anyone know of a replacement filter for the Power Plant? Have tried several auto parts houses and no luck. Might need to adapt something else but worth a try, just in case. Warn was able to provide another part I needed but don鈥檛 have any of the accessory kit parts still in stock. Nope, not mad at Warn, but I love the winch and it works great so want to keep it going as long as I can.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts