Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meaning do they make a leveling kit for the spring to make jeep even with the back height?

If so does anyone know who makes it and how much lift and cost to have it installed.

Thank you

·
Registered
895 Posts
If you are going to get a shop to do it then get them to supply it. In your Jeep it would take less than a hour so expect to pay around that. I would do a alignment because toe in is usually out from the factory and chances are that the steering will be off center and that is important.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
4 Posts
Meaning do they make a leveling kit for the spring to make jeep even with the back height?

If so does anyone know who makes it and how much lift and cost to have it installed.

Thank you
I am not sure how much rake you're trying to fix but when I lifted my 21 Rubicon, I added a 1/2" spacer to the front springs because I added an aftermarket bumper and winch that were heavier than the stock bumper. here is an example of what I am talking about
This one is an inch but they have others, depending on what you are looking for. if you are handy with a wrench at all it's a fairly easy process. I'm no mechanic yet I have installed all of the parts on my Jeep including the 2" lift from Dynatrack.
Hope this helps you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts