Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.....just collecting kits for my 04 ....my wife is about to go mental if i mention my rubi to her again....anyway what i want to know is....w/ 35x12.5x15s and an RE 4.5" LA, do i really need a BL.....if yes then i'm thinking of the JKS aluminum....just not sure if it's really necessary or just cosmetic? TIA

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno, get out the torch!!! I am sure it would be fine then... lol

Probably not what your wanted to hear though for an 04 vehicle though....lol

I have 35's with only 3" of lift, and it runs fairly decent, more clearence than expected. But I put it all on above the coils, I'll leave it all on when I do the RE 3.5" Superflex kit, should give me a real effective 6" total, for not to much money.

The 2" Coil Spacer Budget Boost , Shocks, and 1" Body Lift, was easier than I expected, and I am no wrench head by any means.

I think i will solicit some experience when I do the RE 3.5" Superflex kit though...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Randos said:
Hey folks.....just collecting kits for my 04 ....my wife is about to go mental if i mention my rubi to her again....anyway what i want to know is....w/ 35x12.5x15s and an RE 4.5" LA, do i really need a BL.....if yes then i'm thinking of the JKS aluminum....just not sure if it's really necessary or just cosmetic? TIA
Ideally you would like to have a BL..If you don't want to do one then you just have to look at extending you bumpstops. I would say do the BL.

Sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts