Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
10,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that Dino Bozen a long time member on this board has passed away. From what I gather it happened early this morning at the beach where he lives in Panama. My condolences to his remaining family. He was a really good friend, and will be missed. I will remember him every time I clean my Jeep.

Ron

·
Administrator
15,114 Posts
i first met him in 2004 and he was at times like a "little Brother"
some times he was a pain in da azz ...with a heart of gold!
Dino at my home in the garage ...watching in install sliders
Dino_Work`n 2004.jpg
Dino in 2006 washing my Rubi after a run in Moab..I was to tired and said not going ...he insisted and would not take no for an answer
Dino washing Mac`s Rubi 5-2-2006.jpg
I took Dino and Deb off road the day after they got married in Vegas
Red Rock Dino n Deb 003.jpg
Another view after wheel`n a stock rented TJ in Vegas
Red Rock Dino n Deb 011.jpg
Happy Times in Moab at the Brewery
Dino happy.jpg

RIP D.
:(

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
RIP DINO!

Sorry to hear.

Stay Safe out there fellas!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Terrible news, RIP Dino

Always there to spot a line

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
My first trip to Moab, an "unofficial" ROF gathering, is when I met Dino. He wheeled two of the three days with us. He had a quite a mouth on him, some squeaking poly bushings and just a bit OCD with keeping things clean...makes me laugh! One of those guys though that would do anything for anyone at anytime.

Prayers for his family!

RIP Dino!

·
Registered
750 Posts
The last I'd heard from Dino was just before he left for Panama. We talked about how well his daughter was doing in the Navy (Sailor of the Year for her command), and about his planned move...

I wondered how he was doing down in Panama, now I know... condolences to his family.

The only picture I could find (I'm horrible at taking pictures of people), was this rear view... including Mac's as well, from my first day wheeling on the first Moab run in 2004:

And, yes, that's one very clean red Jeep, with TGDD (The Great D*mn Dino) on the plate....

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about his passing and I wish his family the best during these trying times...

:(

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,040 Posts
Dino was a good friend. We lived less than a mile apart in the Chicago burbs. I had gotten out of wheeling because of a bunch of aholes who would not wheel with a near stock vehicle. Dino was never like that and actually introduced me to ROF when he convinced me to trade my sport for a fancy new 04 Rubi. We both moved but stayed in touch. The last time I saw him was 2 years ago. He was the type of guy who never left anyone on the trail and would help anyone out.I will really miss him and will think of him every time I get in Blue..

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Wow, I just read this. So very sorry to hear about Dino. I met him on a Moab trip in 04 along with Deb. They were good people. He will be missed.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Sorry to hear. Will say a prayer for his family and his soul.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I just read this and did not know him...but the thoughts of those who did know him speak to his character. Godspeed....

·
Administrator
15,114 Posts
BTT,
THE THINGS IS HIS AVAILABILITY TO TO AN ORDNARRY DAY UNDO A PARTY
:grin:

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,040 Posts
You are missed my friend...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts