Rubicon Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1457 Posts

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..we now have a Freebie section and WTB posting.

If you have an item for give a way.......Freebies for members

**parts getting member pays shipping**
(please do not list items for sale in this posting)

Post here!

if you are seeking an item WTB (want to buy)

Post Here!

Don....put this on your watch list
:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
684 Posts
stock front LCAs from 2006 rubi, 6500 miles, bushings like brand spank. GONE

stock tire carrier
stock front trackbar GONE
stock rear endlinks
stock rear bumper with endcaps GONE
stock 3rd brakelight
stock dana44 cover and hardware GONE

ALL FREE

·
Registered
843 Posts
FREE

Skidrow engine skid, like new complete with nuts and bolts, located in Central Jersey. PM me if you can use it.

Gone to the only person who provided me an address.

·
Registered
28 Posts
WTB a single M/T classic lock ring

I need one ring for a M/T classic lock wheel, color doesn't matter, I just need one for my spare wheel. Just need one in pretty good shape. PM me if you have one.

·
Registered
102 Posts
WTB Hard top in MD. Perfer light kahki with washer/defrog/tinted etc. but will do black or base ect. I can also paint the top as long as it isn't cracked. Will entertain all offers..Will travel to surrounding states. Can also trade my black soft top plus cash if you want to do it that way.

·
Registered
460 Posts
WTB (1) 33-10.5x15 At with 60-70 % tread for spare..
Thanks
Tractman

·
Registered
181 Posts
WTB

WTB BL, MML, and a TT, preferably Teraflex belly up

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Re: WTB

maverick359 said:
WTB BL, MML, and a TT, preferably Teraflex belly up
Too bad you are not closer as I have a Medic TT, Engine Skid, JKS 1.25" BL and a MORE 1" Torsional Rubber MML that I am getting rid of as I am not using these on my LJ buildup, but shipping would probably make the deal to costly.

I send you a pm and we can discuss price.

Chris

·
Registered
90 Posts
WTB 06 Rubi spare wheels and tire

I'm looking for a 06 Rubi wheel with tire spare. You know the ones that people sell: the spare "never touched the ground"? Thats what I'm looking for.

Thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
wtb quick discos

i need a set of quick discos for a 4.5" lift aand i also am lookin for a good steerin stabalizer

·
Registered
84 Posts
WTB: stock hood and fenders

I know some people have done highline kits (and some are planning to), I am looking for a silver hood and two silver fenders in good shape and am not looking to pay an arm and a leg for them.

I am located in Wilmington, NC. PM me if you have these available with where you are located and what you are looking to get in return for them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
NEED!! (2) 31x10.50x15 Mud tires

i need (2) 31" mud tires ASAP so i can get my YJ back on the trails. I'm in the NY/Ct area

·
Registered
32 Posts
WTB Black Full Center Console for 2005 LJ

If anyone has a black full center console for a 2005 LJ please let me know. I think the center consoles in the SWB and LWB are the same , but somebody correct me if I am wrong. If you have another color other than black please let me know i maybe interested. Good-Great condition only. Thanks Brad

1 - 20 of 1457 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.