Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a typical sunny Saturday at the hammers with family and friends

:D

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Great pics. That looks like a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HerkyBoy said:
Nice pics!

We plan on being out there for a few days Thanksgiving week...just look for my orange buggy.
cool like to meet you if possible I'll be out there thursday -sunday for the Genright turkey run

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oohh hell yea I can steer all of a sudden :lildevil:

·
Registered
132 Posts
murphy said:
HerkyBoy said:
Nice pics!

We plan on being out there for a few days Thanksgiving week...just look for my orange buggy.
cool like to meet you if possible I'll be out there thursday -sunday for the Genright turkey run
Cool. Same here. We'll be out Tuesday -Friday. Looking to hookup with the Genright guys as it will be just me and and a buddy from NM plus our wives.

I'll be in my orange Jimmy's buggy with a star and bar on the side and my buddy has a silver TJ on one-tons/coilovers with a bright blue cage.

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Wow that looks awesome-great pics! Love your rig-and your brothers for that matter. You guys have done a great job with them.

Best of Luck,

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
time of recovery,I had to get on top of that obstacle to do a side pull to keep it from flipping upside down. getting up was not an easy feat so in the time it took to stabilize the rig and get in a good position to pull him upright he lost about 3qt's of oil. its was a very slow easy flop no damage to the rig at all other than running out of oil. when he fired it up it had 0 oil pressure so to to play it safe I pulled him back to the trailers.
It was a better safe than sorry type of thing

·
Registered
645 Posts
I am glad he was okay. I guess I wasn't the only one who flopped over on Saturday. The cage looks good nice work.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Wow! The skeleton says it all. Nice pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts