Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CD player is making some really bad noises. Anyone else experiencing this? When I shut down the jeep it starts making a loud clicking noise and then Err pops up and spits out the CD. Problem is it doesn't do it everytime and I am afraid if I carry it to the dealership it won't do it for them (however it is becoming more frequent). Just trying to find out if this is a problem anyone else is experiencing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the same problem, when I shut down the jeep the cd player does this CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, thing. It doesn't do it all the time, just when I don't want it to. You know, like when I take someone for their first ride in a rubicon. Then I shut it down and they say "What the heck was that?" I usually respond with "that's the air lockers resetting them selves, regular jeeps don't do that".

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha Ha that's hilarious. I think I am just going to try to get mine replaced.

G

·
0 Posts
> have the same problem, when I shut down the jeep the cd player does this CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, thing. It doesn't do it all the time, just when I don't want it to. You know, like when I take someone for their first ride in a rubicon. Then I shut it down and they say "What the heck was that?" I usually respond with "that's the air lockers resetting them selves, regular jeeps don't do that".
>
>

:lolbonk:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts