Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got outside today and installed my CB Rack.....Very nice product and I love the fact that I still have head room!! Only one negative....The footman loop rivits that you have to drill out have the backing plates rolling around in my windshield frame!!!. I will have to try and fish them out with a magnet.

I am going to screw the back end to the rollbar but I twisted the heads off two of the stainless steel screws ( I had phillips head screws) and I have to go to the city to get some replacements.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Now if those were Robertson screws you would be done by now. When will our friends to the South learn?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaa.........You finally retrieved it from beside the CP and put it in :wink:

Looks good. 8)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah....I have to install my switch plate, CB and Ham radio. I'm waiting on my brother the electrian to send me this special 64 straind 10 gauge super flex wire that can carry the 30 amp load my Ham radio needs. I plan on running just one + and one - wire direct from the battery to this power bus bar that he gave me...all the accessories will take their power from the bus bar.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Vulcan said:
Yeah....I have to install my switch plate, CB and Ham radio. I'm waiting on my brother the electrian to send me this special 64 straind 10 gauge super flex wire that can carry the 30 amp load my Ham radio needs. I plan on running just one + and one - wire direct from the battery to this power bus bar that he gave me...all the accessories will take their power from the bus bar.

Take pix and do a write up on this. Sound like a cool set up. 8)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts