Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing some work behind the scenes, changing, growing etc.... (nothing bad by any means)

Testify:
If you've been treated well, and really enjoy our products, services etc. Send us a shout - We need some testimonials about us as a company, our products, etc.
Send them to me:
[email protected] - Place TESTIFY in the Subject.

Show Off:
If you have any pictures of your rig with our products on it, getting used and abused, being installed, or simply mall crawling - Send them to us so we can upload them in our Militia Gallery.
Please send them to me:
[email protected]m - Place MILITIA PICS in the subject

Thanks for your time..

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Once the holiday is over I will send out some of the photos I have and the abuse my Rokmen swag takes here on the east coast. I love your company, products, and crew that has been so good to me and my Jeep.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Dave- I was doing a little wish-listing and I noticed that your short corners may be priced incorrectly. If they are in-fact $999 for the blems it might be a touch high...

·
Premium Member
3,769 Posts
I'll get a few installed pics next week for you Dave.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vandyatc said:
Dave- I was doing a little wish-listing and I noticed that your short corners may be priced incorrectly. If they are in-fact $999 for the blems it might be a touch high...

Usually when we have no blems it's easier to do that to the price, than it is to delete it all together and then re-create it again later. Are you looking for a set? I think we may have one we just got back in on a return.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts