0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dragnslayer said:
Hey! What bumpers are people running? I'm looking at ARB,
GoEngineering, or similar for the front. Warn or Rock Crawler with
tire carrier for the rear. Seen several Rubi's with the Warn. How are
they working?
Thanks,
I went with Jeeperman's Front and Rear Bumper/Carrier. I like the product, the name and the service that comes with the bumpers.

Here are some pics:

http://www.raingler.com or http://www.jeeperman.com

Both sites will lead you to purchase through Eddie at Raingler. Good Customer Service..........unbeatable product.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am still debating between Jeeperman, and Younger Bros. Bad thing is I have been trying to figure out which bumper for way to long.

Ron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which of the above front bumpers come with the winch mount built in? Makes sense to get one built with the winch in mind.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can have Younger Bros. build it in for you. Adds like $105 to the bumper, but they are pretty cheap in price so it doesn't make that big of a difference.

Ron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
taildraggin said:
Which of the above front bumpers come with the winch mount built in? Makes sense to get one built with the winch in mind.
Jeeperman's comes standard with built in winch plate......this I know for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
M.O.R.E. Hi-Clearance Bumper

Here's the MORE Hi-Clearance bumper on Air Rubi. Pardon the winch cable. I'm in the middle of installing it in these pics.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I went a different route and bought the ARB. Hope you can see it in the pics. I like it b/c it protects the front fenders and it comes with a place to but a winch and u dont have to buy aftermarket stuff to make your winch fit. Also I tested it out this weekend at Uwarrie and it didnt effect my approach angle at all. If you want better pics let me know and I will send u some..
Pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts