Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this in an article of the August/September Issue of Off Road Adventures (put out by 4 Wheel Parts)

I can't find anything online about it and was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about them. They seem to have a unique design in that it uses a fluid as a transmission. The faster the compressor spins the more friction the fuild creates until it locks everything together giving full boost. Or atleast that's the way I read it, could be wrong...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike!

Man Hp for these Jeeps don't come cheap. Oh well I just thought it was cool the way the oil acts as transmission.

Does he work at HCP 4x4? I went in there when I was on vacation and drooled all over the parts wishing I had a Jeep to put them on. That's a Nice shop. That Coil Over'd YJ looks awesome too!

edit: I found the YJ in his Pics, It was sitting outside the day I went by there. :crazyeyes:

Pic Link

·
Registered
467 Posts
yep - aaron is the "business development manager" at HCP4X4. not sure what that is, but they pay him to be one! and he is probably the coolest guy in the place.

you're right, they do have a lot of cool rigs at HCP. their installation work is what they are known for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts