Rubicon Owners Forum banner
181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
This jeep is no longer street legal so that's not gonna be an issue.
:)
I do have their rectangular ones as well, but I have not figured out where I want to mount them. I don't have a lot of real estate with the 0" flares

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
SUCCESS
It was the Air Pressure switch.

I also has to replace some more push to connect fittings, but I have the entire OBA and Airbags rock solid and not leaking and now I have spare parts for everything in the AiRock.

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
First street drive went well but not perfect. If I was a new Jeep Owner, I would be screaming death wobble
but I'm not
So I figured out which tire was not balanced properly and swapped it with the spare.
Now it drives like Butter on the road and I will get the tire shop to rotate the tire 180 degrees on the rim and re-balance

First Off road test is August 21. I can't wait. Summer has been super busy with not enough 4 wheeling

·
Administrator
11,843 Posts
Been a long tie since I went hog hunting :(. We do have some showing up on adjoining ranches though.

Reactions: mac

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Success 135lb-er

If anyone wants to go Pig Hunting in North Carolina just out Smithfield, I highly recommend Triple S outfitters.
Guys were great and provided the gun so you do not have to worry about any Cross State B.S. bringing your own. [even though I did]
6.5 Grendel AR, Bering Optics Thermal Scope, suppressor.
FYI It stands for Shiloh Swine Snipers. :ROFLMAO:

Military camouflage Camouflage Military uniform Military person Marines

This is what it looked like right before I pulled the trigger
Wood Tints and shades Art Font Landscape

definitely a very cool experience.
Waiting on my pork chops, sausage and pork roll from the butcher now.

YUMMMY

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
I am considering converting my .223 AR Pistol to 300 Blackout.
but
After the weaponization of the US government yesterday, I am loathe to register anything as an SBR or get a Suppressor

·
Administrator
11,843 Posts
We're quickly turning into a 3rd world country....

A few years ago I got three stamps to make suppressors, machined two so far (.22 and .30) and need to get busy and finally make #3 in 5.56. Wife and I bought a Sig 9MM suppressor last October, money cashed and still waiting. The shop says most are taking a year now.

Reactions: Mouse and mac

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,531 Posts
You know you don't have to go to an outfitter, plenty of hogs down here on friends land... Just saying...

• Helpful
Reactions: johncanfield

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
True, but even so, time wise and money wise, that is much more of a commitment.

I went down with some local friends and we were able to drive down and back in a relatively short time frame and bring back the meat and get it to a butcher next day.

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
That is true.
it was a bunch of late nights.
next time I am in TX Ill have to plan ahead allow for some extra days to visit.
last time I was there looking at the horse I seem to remember @Elwarpo was out of the area
Now I know John is there too.
we have an office in Dallas and I think we have work planned for the location in 2023

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·
Wired up my Gen Right lights and now the turn signals don't work.
They all turn on with the running lights and full headlights, but I just have both Green Arrows lit solid on the dash.
I did wire them exactly as in the picture below since my Jeep had all 6 of these exact colored wires.

Everything I read about that points to the Flasher Relay needing to be replaced. So I will pick one of those up as they are cheap

Orange Line Font Circle Illustration

I also ran silicone caulk on all of the GenRight Corners I installed.

Finally going to get it offroad in 8 days.
WOOT

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
front or rear new LEDs.

If front, you need the load resistor to keep that from happening.

If rear, weird that it's steady on. The relay usually does a fast blink if it does not detect the load. The new relay eliminates that issue.

181 - 200 of 208 Posts