Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to run this setup (Bilstein 7100s with resivor) and was looking for input...anbody welse interested?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lbh said:
I wanted to run this setup (Bilstein 7100s with resivor) and was looking for input...anbody welse interested?
Why................that is the ? I asked myself after I bought them. They are valved to stiff and don't fit my needs. Other then looks I can't see any reason to buy them besides the fact that they are rebuildable.

Oh ya, they are too damn expensive too.

RS9000x or OME are my next set of shocks most likely.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I have ran most of the different shocks and I was happiest with Skyjacker.

I guess it is pesonal preference but for the $$ skyjacker is my choice.

My 2 cents

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lbh said:
Noticed in your sig line Weld Rims.............don't know if you already have them or not but I would highly recommend against them.

2 reasons:

1) Overpriced

2) And most importantly............no clear coat. They turn dull after your first trip wheeling. The lust never came back and I sold them. They were the ugliest looking rims after one day of 4Wheeling and the metal is so soft that the lips got tore up terribly.

Just trying to help...............hope it does.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wow! Lilrd, what SJ shocks did you run? I have run a ton of different shocks on TJ's and I woudl have to say that Sj were the worst. My fav's are RS9000, but I plan on trying out my first set of OME's shortly.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
There are several of us here that are running Hydro's... I really like the ride.... It is a personal preference thing I guess....

I just really like the ride.... Maybe it is because of our fine quality roads we have here in Ontario........I have been on smoother trails then some of the roads we call highways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts