Rubicon Owners Forum banner
441 - 448 of 448 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #441 ·
to bad you can make your tail light swing out for the fuel filler.

Hoping there is enough angle on the hose to the tank that low, also the bend of the hose to the tank.

I need to finally figure out my final gas filler position, once I get back to the LJ project.

Did you see the GenRight setup? It looks nice but pretty pricey at $300.

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Registered
41 Posts
So I have been following this thread off and on for some time and I have to ask what you do for a living?

Based upon your posts over the years you have spent what appears to be about $42,000 in Driveline Parts and Labor over the past 6-7 years. That number doesn't include original vehicle price, audio / interior upgrades and so forth. You also bought a BMW, Firebird and 16-18 boats along the way... Please indulge us!!!

Reactions: bbusch

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #447 ·
lol.

heyBig Willie.. I own a boat rental business and work a job. Lost my jobs during COVID and my business got shut down by tyrant Sisolak. I have worked hard over the years and not splurged in areas like traveling for pleasure to focus on building my Heeps so my son and I can go wheeling together in my later years. I have been building the black Jeep for nearly 19 years now so there is a lot of investment in that one and I have been building the other for over six years now. Boats pay for themselves in my world. Truck payments are monthly.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #448 ·
I myself go into stores, steal less than $900 and sell it all on eBay. That’s turning out to be too hard of work, so I may go back to doing hits for the mob.

Man, I’d be a bummer if I had to let everyone down and share that I drive Uber part time in a Chrysler Pacifica minivan and kill it financially with that alone. I’m a hustler at heart and can’t be tamed.

;)

441 - 448 of 448 Posts