can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St Peter's
Church in New York City at 5pm. Her name's Louise. She will be the one
in the white dress.

What the hell would I do with two hot women? :wink2:

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
Am I completely stupid? The joke was funny. But I don't see how two tickets to the Super bowl and one future bride.... turned into two hot women and polygamy.

This joke took a strange direction.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Am I completely stupid? The joke was funny. But I don't see how two tickets to the Super bowl and one future bride.... turned into two hot women and polygamy.

This joke took a strange direction.

Ask Frank how/why it took a
a strange direction [end quote] I'd explain it to you but it may take too long. In a way it's like JC posted about "off topic" threads...... they tend to meander around a bit. Just take the joke for what's it's worth. There's no need to dissect it.

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
Ask Frank how/why it took a
a strange direction [end quote] I'd explain it to you but it may take too long. In a way it's like JC posted about "off topic" threads...... they tend to meander around a bit. Just take the joke for what's it's worth. There's no need to dissect it.
Oh, I liked the original joke! I wasn't dissecting it at all.

Just didn't understand how the thread turned it into two women and polygamy. That was a real weird far reach for a thread turn to me.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, let me see if I can connect the threads of the thread for you before my fingers get tired of typing. If Frank was to accept the offer to "hook-up" with Louise then he'd have his current wife AND Louise, thus making for two women (wives) Follow me so far? Now the polygamy part: Having two (or more) wives is called polygamy and with two women (wives) Frank would be in a polygamous relationship. That's when I posted that polygamy is illegal in most states. It really does all flow together when you stop and think about it. Maybe one of the mods could set up a poll to see how many ROFer's understand the flow of the humor from post to post on this thread.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,994 Posts
So let me get this straight first... I say I am him, stand in for him at the wedding and get to consummate the marriage, without getting married

I'm in as long as she is hot. :)

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,994 Posts
Reactions: Stinger
1 - 19 of 19 Posts