Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm goin all out this weekend. 4" suspension lift and a 2" body lift. New rear bumper, side rock sliders. Front diff guard, oil pan skid plate. Relocate my CB antenna. Build a mount for my Hilift...anyone wanna help....please!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'd give you a hand for sure if you didn't live in Edmonton. :S And for that sarcastic comment, I get to go to Saskatoon this weekend. Lucky me.

G

·
0 Posts
That is a full plate indeed!!! Nawwww I gots tons and tons of my own wrenching to do. I wish it all to go well for you, well for both of us actually.

G

·
0 Posts
I would help, heck I even feed. You would just need to bring it down here.

Ron

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aww c'mon guys, I need someone to blame when some stupid mistake I screw together goes horribly wrong!! Could ya help a guy out!?!

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
bring your stuff to vegas.....
we can blame the heat. oh wait my garage is cooled to 78 degs.
wish i could help....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Okay how about this, I'll be there in your thoughts... That way if something only if it's not fatally you can blame on me. I would be there just like everyone else but your too darn far away... Maybe sometime when everyone gets their mods ready we can pick someones house that would be centrally located and do all the mods together...

Damn I got high hopes, or would ya call it a dream.

Mo

G

·
0 Posts
That is an interesting idea though....

A Jeep mod party weekend or something.. Hmmmmmm

I like it.. Kind of like I wrench on your Jeep you wrench on mine, sort of thing.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Well I can't get to Canada
but I am a pretty good scapegoat
Just tell em the Elff made ya do it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
LOL yeah a JP mod party.. I just checked mapquest and edmonton is just a tad farther than I expected. I could prolly do it in 2 weeks :) that way all ma Dr appointments are over with...

Mo

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ramtuff:

Are there any good wheelin' areas near Edmonton? I was always under the impression that you had to go a long ways for some good trails. I am blessed to live in Calgary; on the other hand, I miss the Oilers (I lived in Edmonton for all my life until a year ago).

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I moved to Edmonton area 5 years ago, the wheelin here is pretty tame if you can find it. I'm from Hinton, Point your rig in any direction there and you got awsome wheelin'. Lots of muskeg, hills and sand dunes. It's about 3 hours away from here, might as well go to Rocky.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hinton would be awesome. I went out camping there a few years ago with my old Bronco II and even though I wasn't really deep into offroading then, I definitely remember seeing some prime country there. Not to mention the Jasper park area being so close. You get the best of both worlds; mountains and foothills.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You ain't whistlin' dixie my friend!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it means the same thing as " you ain't lying!" its an old saying, been around for awhile.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts