Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The winter dog party in copemish, mi is this saturday and I was wondering if any of yall are going!

·
1,628 Posts
I had to do a search on this. I had never heard of it before. Being that your posting is about a possible trip yet to come, it should probably be put in the "East of the Mississippi" section. Do you have a report of a time where you attended this event? Pictures go a long way!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to do a search on this. I had never heard of it before. Being that your posting is about a possible trip yet to come, it should probably be put in the "East of the Mississippi" section. Do you have a report of a time where you attended this event? Pictures go a long way!
I guess that might be a better catagory for this one haha. It is an offroad park that has about 4 or 5 of these events every year, not so much a trip or a comp but just a get together where everyone trails around and there is usually a concert at this time there is a freestyle snocross event. should be pretty fun!

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,080 Posts
Wish I knew about it earlier, it is about a 4 hour drive for me, so not too far.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,080 Posts
Thread moved to East of the Mississippi

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish I knew about it earlier, it is about a 4 hour drive for me, so not too far.
Dog Party II is March 15!!
And then theres like 2 or three more after that haha. Truck challenge last year was awesome, a lot of cool rigs and some crazy courses

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the dog party was pretty darn fun, everyone's rigs were constantly getting stuck! seems that the jeeps and the other lightweight vehicles were doing best. I know i was happy with ole yellers performance! haha, turns out that every snowmobile stunt rider went home with injurys and some even were taken to the hospital but there was nothing to serious. I would say the event was a success even with the crazy amount of snow. Everyone had a good time. I think i heard that about 600 vehicles attended. All I know is that there were trucks/jeeps/cars/and even Subarus everywhere!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dog party 2 is march 15, Hopefully there's not still 3' of snow!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts