Rubicon Owners Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow I think that look s awsome.... Missing PG Area since we sold our property up on stuart lake last year, Im not sure if we are going this summer...

We are in Kimberley BC

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Re:

Lister88 said:
Sooke, just west of Victoria on the Island. I know of an other out this way too but I don;t think he's on the board yet.

McJeepz said:
Lister88 said:
Sooke, just west of Victoria on the Island. I know of an other out this way too but I don;t think he's on the board yet.
Choo talkin bout me mang? Or am I just that self centered :eek:

Checkin' in from Brentwood Bay (just north of Victoria)
Rob
Hey Just checkin in from Sidney bit north of both of you. 06 Rubi bone stock

·
Registered
37 Posts
srsrsr said:
Wow I think that look s awsome.... Missing PG Area since we sold our property up on stuart lake last year, Im not sure if we are going this summer...

We are in Kimberley BC

LOL..I'm in Kimberley as well

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Re:

Rock_Prawn said:
Lister88 said:

McJeepz said:
Lister88 said:
Choo talkin bout me mang? Or am I just that self centered :eek:

Checkin' in from Brentwood Bay (just north of Victoria)
Rob
Hey Just checkin in from Sidney bit north of both of you. 06 Rubi bone stock
Just a bit north of all ya,on Vancouver Isl,1963 CJ6,1981 CJ5,2006 Rubi with tonnes of west coast pin striping,cheeze gratered control arms and skidplate. :lildevil:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, Kamloops here
Not a real Rubicon, but a '03 sport with '03 Rubi diffs,5.13 gears,detroit in rear, and Rubi rockers
Heres a pic from last August

Now if I could only find a transfercase......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Kelowna, B.C. my last jeep was stolen 2 years ago, and I still miss it. Was looking at a new '12 2 door Rubicon.So how is the rubicon on the road, for just going to work, shopping etc. Its not always going to be offroading. My '06 was not a Rubico. Heard about lots of changes, any information on the new ones as far as engine issues etc. ? And is anyone from Kelowna or nearby towns on here. If so let me know, name is Craig.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Craig from Kelowna here, joined the site today. Been considering a new Jeep Rubicon, and scoping for info on them. Miiss my old Jeep since it was stolen 2 years ago. It was not a Rubicon, but looking at one this time for their offroad prowess. How are they onroad, for going to work, shopping, towing, and such. Still handle okay and stuff? Is the engine okay in the new ones, I hear its all new. Any other Ktown folks here?

·
Registered
1 Posts
41 - 56 of 56 Posts