Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know a easy way to wire in a hidden kill or anti theft switch in a 03 Rubie?? Thanks

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
john jeep said:
Any one know a easy way to wire in a hidden kill or anti theft switch in a 03 Rubie?? Thanks
Do you have century key on your JP...That is pretty secure. Just make sure that you lock the steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Awesome... I was going to add something like a battery kill switch but I am going to install this simple, cheap, yet effective anti theft.

Justin

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just pull the little plug below and to the left of the steering column. Combined with the sentry key, it isn't going anywhere.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Chaz_TJ said:
Go here http://home.att.net/~email.id/wsb/html/ ... html-.html and look at the bottom of the page and download "UPDATED 6/5/2002 - Theft Protection - How to Automatically Disable and Enable Your Jeep" this may help ya a little!!
If you are thinking of installing the procedure in the link inote that it is for a '97 model. The '03-'04 has a different wiring harness. I assume the connections will be different, though I'm sure it can be wired up in a similar manner.

Has anyone wired this up in their '03+?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts