Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people would think i am crazy posting pics of my inventory! They think my competition will find out what we have , Oh well :laugh:

We are serious in stocking as much as possible we dont want you to have to wait!

Front Alloy USA rubicon axles 30 spline inner 27 spline outer 499.95 shipped

Front Alloy USA rubicon axles 30 spline inner and 30 spline outer w/ unit bearings 599.95 Shipped

Rubicon 4.88 and 5.13 gear packages IN STOCK 499.95 shipped

We have more alloy usa in stock than anybody! If you need it chances are we have it.

Thanks
David

·
Registered
219 Posts
I see you have some superior axles there... Are you still going to do that comparison that I saw in another thread between Alloy USA and Superior shafts?

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Home Depot's shelving
Actually Toys R us. :laugh:

I see you have some superior axles there... Are you still going to do that comparison that I saw in another thread between Alloy USA and Superior shafts?
I just got off the phone with superior and they are sending them out in the morning.

David

·
Premium Member
8,333 Posts
Holy smokes, that's half the boat load right there... :laugh:

Cool pics btw, you know how we all love parts..

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Holy crap that's a load of axles! Am I reading that right-$599 for the 30 spline upgrade with inners/outers and unit bearings!?!? I really need a set of those. Man-aren't those usually around $800 or more-what am I missing? Damn-too many medical bills and one more surgery coming up. :brickwall:

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Holy crap that's a load of axles! Am I reading that right-$599 for the 30 spline upgrade with inners/outers and unit bearings!?!? I really need a set of those. Man-aren't those usually around $800 or more-what am I missing? Damn-too many medical bills and one more surgery coming up. :brickwall
:

Yep you are reading that perfectly. :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Dave,

What do you have for my stock rear end? Good deal on a floating kit?

·
Premium Member
3,702 Posts
David, I need some 30/30 fronts, do you need a kidney, liver, or a left nut?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Do the 30 spline inner and outter shafts require any other additional parts or modifications to make them work with the stock locker/housing? Do you recomend upgrading from the 30/27 spline to 30/30 and why or why not.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do the 30 spline inner and outter shafts require any other additional parts or modifications to make them work with the stock locker/housing? Do you recomend upgrading from the 30/27 spline to 30/30 and why or why not
no they do not require anything else. I like the upgrade especially for a jep that is running 35's or 37's on it and is a few years old.

The unit bearings themselves run at least $120 each. If you need new unit bearings anyway this is also a great upgrade.

The weak point is the outer shafts the 30 spline shafts have a larger diameter and i personally have not had a set break yet.

David

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I just got off the phone with superior and they are sending them out in the morning.

David
never heard that before... Are they there?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts