Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After numerous deliberations on the pros and cons, and being a little nervous on adding something that can cause breakage on my jeep,

I actually ordered my 35" Mtrs yesterday. I decided to heck with it.
I will do what I have to do.

Hopefully they will arrive today so I can have them mounted this afternoon or early tommorrow as I am going to Paragon on Sunday

Stay Tuned

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
I KNEW IT! [email protected]%#**@^!!!

You couldn't show up at Paragon this Sunday with the 33s still on your Jeep, could you? You gotta stay ahead of me! :mad:

Seriously, elff, that's great. That JP of yours is going to look totallly righteous with 35s on it. I can't imagine where you'll be able to go with them.

Jerry

Now....where did I put the telephone number for Avenger Superchargers.....

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is next summers project, but a definate thing.
Someone said if you have a 1" BL with no MML then the hood will fit.
Well that is our current setups.
:)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
elff said:
After numerous deliberations on the pros and cons, and being a little nervous on adding something that can cause breakage on my jeep,

I actually ordered my 35" Mtrs yesterday. I decided to heck with it.
I will do what I have to do.

Hopefully they will arrive today so I can have them mounted this afternoon or early tommorrow as I am going to Paragon on Sunday

Stay Tuned
I know the feeling...I am ordering my 35's next week. I would not worry about breaking anything.

Damn JP's

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this will make it official
I have emptied my pockets
:twisted:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
elff said:
:lolbonk:

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
elff said:
Hell, I have spent my daughter's inheritance.....

Jerry

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Well it is Offical.....I will be doing AiRock in the Fall...I blame you Jerry. :wink: I will be turning to you also Jerry for some answers if that is OK.

Just when I get the pocket full again....OH Well Got to live up to the JP name..... :D

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dropped the rims off at Goodyear
I go to pick them up at 5pm.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
elff said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dropped the rims off at Goodyear
I go to pick them up at 5pm.
I KNEW IT! :bad-words:

I have been totally OWNED by the elff.........I publicly acknowledge his Jeep is bigger than my Jeep..... :beercheers:

LILRDJP said:
Well it is Offical.....I will be doing AiRock in the Fall...I blame you Jerry. I will be turning to you also Jerry for some answers if that is OK.
Ah, misery loves company. Just kidding Sean, by all means, ask away. But remember Lesson #1: Install York compressor and OBA first. I still have to do that.

And to correct my improper English in a previous post, I have spent my daughters' inheritance. Both of them, in case anyone thinks I only spent one of their inheritances.

Jerry

Ahhh, here it is. Avenger Superchargers (719) 594-4766......

G

·
0 Posts
JerryC said:
I have been totally OWNED by the elff.........I publicly acknowledge his Jeep is bigger than my Jeep..... :beercheers:
Let me get my towel Jerry and you can cry on my shoulder... :lol: Psst. don't tell Elff that yours can dance and get in the garage still.

Ron (still running 31's with 5 1/4" of total lift. :oops: )

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok,
This is really weird. With these Rims and the new 35" tires, I swear my Jeep takes turns better with less lean. I feel bumps more, but that is a given, but I am SOOOOO glad I did this. I was expecting the exact opposite to happen.

Here is a Pic

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
You are such a Rock Star......

I wonder what ORO will give me on a trade-in on my 4 4inch air springs towards 4 6 inch air springs. And that long arm kit...

where did I put the number for tirerack.com?...........

Jerry

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are the Cragar Streetlocks
I really liked the look of the Allied Beadlocks, but I cant use beadlocks as a daily driver. So I found these.

·
Registered
186 Posts
So elff, where did those old worn out 33s go? I'm sure someone in FL would be willing to take them off your hands.. :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am holding onto them for the time being just in case I need them for warranty or inspection reasons.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts