Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
I've delt with Steve with his Calmini stuff for my (ex) Xterra....really well built with superior welds. I am a little concerned about some of the seeming complexity of their set up.

Do you have it? Do they have a rubicon specific lift out?

·
Registered
16 Posts
How do you "check it out?" Am I missing something, no link! :?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No....I do not have it but I spoke to Randy (owner who has the only manufactured kit on his TJ. I do not think this system is "overly complex" as stated above. It apears to be no more compllex than the RE or Sky Jacker kit. Nonetheless, the kit is great and looks impresive. You will have no problems clearing 36's. I would want to go with 35s but many guys want the largest possible tire.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Ibh I added the link for ya!! :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I met with the guys at Full Traction to discuss the Rubicon Specific Lift. THe set up is design mode at this point but should be avalable in late march. The TJ set up onthe factory rig is awesome. I do not think it is overly complex as mentioned above..rather the design is nice an smooth.

Give it a look with the link inserted above.

·
Registered
740 Posts
lbh said:
I met with the guys at Full Traction to discuss the Rubicon Specific Lift. THe set up is design mode at this point but should be avalable in late march. The TJ set up onthe factory rig is awesome. I do not think it is overly complex as mentioned above..rather the design is nice an smooth.

Give it a look with the link inserted above.
Some where I think I saw a more complex steering system. This set up isn't what I remember. When I'm ready to lift I am definately gonna check out full traction. I've had Calmini stuff and really liked it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
There is a writeup in the new JP that covers all the new Long Arm lifts available...Tera...Full Traction...and another one that I can't remember the name. All the hardware is painted blue...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts