Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I've been looking all over for some help and cannot find the info I need. I have an 05 LJ Rubicon with Golen stroker 4.6 and Magnum Power supercharger. It's fried the stock but upgraded trans. I'm swapping in a 4L80E and have almost everything sorted out. However my issue is I want to put the Rubicon transfer case behind the 4L80E. Novak makes a 23 spline output shaft for the trans but they are on big back order. Does anyone know if the 32 spline GM style Np241 input shaft will work on the Rocktrac Rubi transfer case? Allstate gear makes one but couldn't be sure the Rubicon 4:1 unit would be the same as the NP241J. I'd love to put the bigger 32 spline input in my transfer case and make it work. I'll be using all the other Novak adaptions and Hesco crank pos relocation, Winters shifter, and MSD or TCI trans controller computer. PFA

Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,332 Posts
Have you considered a 4L60E, I am running them behind a Gen 3 5.3L V8.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cost to do 4L60 or 4L80 is so similar there isn't any need that I can find to do the 60.

·
Administrator
11,557 Posts
Welcome to ROF!

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
I talked to Novac a couple weeks back, and yes they were backordered on the 4l80 adapter, but had a blemished on the shelf they could send out if I was interested. If could be gone now...

Advanced does not make one, asked them as well.

I do have my t-case out and could look or provide any info you may need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts