Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put on a 4 in. lift from superlift, i also want to run 35's. My question is should i go with a 1 in. BL or coil spacers. Which is better or less work. And will i need to add ext.brake lines? Any other info to help my first lift a smooth one.

·
Administrator
15,127 Posts
Speed88 said:
I want to put on a 4 in. lift from superlift, i also want to run 35's. My question is should i go with a 1 in. BL or coil spacers. Which is better or less work. And will i need to add ext.brake lines? Any other info to help my first lift a smooth one.
get a 1'' BL
yes....you will need longer brake lines....most kits come with them.
4'' lift ....will also put you in the area of getting a new DS .
keep us posted.....and rem PICS!
:wink:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pics when i am finished. When you say i will be in the range of a new DS, But are you saying that i could still use the factory one. Who would you suggest for a new DS. How do i know what to get?

·
Administrator
15,127 Posts
Speed88 said:
I will post pics when i am finished. When you say i will be in the range of a new DS, But are you saying that i could still use the factory one. Who would you suggest for a new DS. How do i know what to get?
most people that lift over 3.5'' to 4'' range need a new drive shaft.
most are using Tom Woods.
lots of good info on the board...on this topic.
check here....
http://www.rubiconownersforum.com/phpBB ... php?t=1068

mac

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how high of a body lift can i go before i have to start moving everything up the avoid the dreaded RUB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts