Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well...took 2 months to the day to get the proper corners, one of the beadlocks had a bad weld, 6" flares seem to be warped, etc...nothing going easy on this project...hope to have it back on good friday...
latest album here

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
got so send some pics with that on the ground.....

Looks good.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rubi vs RUBI

got 8" out of RE 5.5 LA, just waiting for corners/beadlocks

·
Registered
561 Posts
TJ-rubi-

Looking awesoe man! Curious, who did your alarm/locks? from what i hear I have to have Viper installed, can't do it myself:(....GAY!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Sweet.........When you putting some meat on that.....

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

should have wheels in a week, body shop doesn't want them on till done painting, they don't have anything big enough to cover 37's (corners showed up today...wrong design :mad: they have cut outs for 4.5 round leds and license holder, I'm doing ovals and round rev. led. you want them SkyHighTJ?)...I had tweeter do the alarm, wouldn't recommend them though, had a lot of problem w/them. They screwed up so bad, made them do pass. door for free. TJ

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

1" BL not completed in this pic. nose should come up a bit...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
easter is my anniv. for getting her back from the body shop

hard to believe it's almost been a year since the build was complete ... latest info ... PSC powder coating sux! I put the stinger on 4 months ago and the powder coating is coming off in sheets. If I pay for freight to and fro they'll send another ... what a crock. they powder coated right over rusty surface. I DA them and repainted with a good apoxy primer, will touch up with rattle can as needed.

finding the camo is easy to touch up too. I repainted the rear bumper and the rockers 12/03 and just touched everything up including the CA's ... I love ultra flat paint, so easy to blend.

latest poser shot ... IH8MUD :lildevil:

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey .... thanks all!

hey john, sorry, I finally responded to your PM .... good luck with your 37's.

TJ

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,064 Posts
Awesome looking in person (the jeep not Tim LOL). Makes a rubi with 33s and RE 4.5" look like a toy (will post a pic taken saturday).

G

·
0 Posts
Great Rubi,
It has a great look to it, I am curious- what width wheels are your 37s running and what offset?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey That's one hot lookin' Rube !! I really like the body armor, what make is it? & do you know if there is a Canadian supplier? How many pieces are involved (it almost appears seamless) Looks like that Rube is ready to take on any obsticle have a great time!! & again it's one great lookin' machine how many hours & $$$ ya got tied up in it?? Thanxx for the info!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts