Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Mud tire for a good price and it says the total outer diameter is 33.6" will a 3 in Tera lift plus a 1.25 in body lift fit these? Any thoughts? I do a lot of wheeling and flexing but I do not want to trim my flares.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
digdugtj said:
I saw a Mud tire for a good price and it says the total outer diameter is 33.6" will a 3 in Tera lift plus a 1.25 in body lift fit these? Any thoughts? I do a lot of wheeling and flexing but I do not want to trim my flares.
Those will fit just fine with that set up. Get ti all together and then do some flexing on a ramp or ditch where you can get underneath and check stuff out. You may have to work with your bumpstops a bit but that is not that difficult and with the BL I doubt you will have to use anymore than what comes supplied with the lift. What kind of tire is it? just out of curiosity.

Let us know how it turns out.

Sean

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a Dunlop Mud Rover. 115 per installed. Any one out there have any experience with them??? One forum member else where said he has the 35" variety and really likes them. Although I somehow doubt that once the tire is on the rim the height will be 33.6"

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
digdugtj said:
Its a Dunlop Mud Rover. 115 per installed. Any one out there have any experience with them??? One forum member else where said he has the 35" variety and really likes them. Although I somehow doubt that once the tire is on the rim the height will be 33.6"
suggestion.....
have the tire store mount one tire and measure the height.
they should want to check fit on a jeep..before they install all tires.

:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts