Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an original first year 2003 Rubicon. Missed out on the 10th anniversary edition. Waiting eagerly for any information, or rumor, about a 20th Anniversary Edition. Ready to trade my 2015 2 door Rubicon for a new Rubicon anyway.
Just Wondering: What will Jeep tempt me with? When will they reveal their 2023's?

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
5,140 Posts
They are the masters of small changes and the current line up of JL/JT's have some pretty nice options.

I am thinking maybe just some special color/badge/stickers.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,589 Posts
I am hoping they can actually make some...

·
Administrator
15,271 Posts
if ya'll remember Brian R. and I saw the First 4 doors in 2005 ... on stage with 7 VP's of Chrysler on stage at the Mandalay Bay Event showroom.
takes time to get things to market

I saw the first "Spy pics"of the Truck in 2012 and saw them a few times coming into Vegas for overnight stops
( Tropicana Hotel put them in the underground garage at night with security )
got mine ins June 2019 one of the first ones delivered
:sneaky:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it has been a couple weeks. Just ordered a 2023 4 door Rubicon with Extreme Recon package. Check back in 16 to 20 weeks to see if it has been delivered. Might get it in time for Thanksgiving. Wonder if the 20th Anniversary Special Edition will be released just after my order gets built? Will not matter, Will be happy to have a new Rubicon.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Well, it has been a couple weeks. Just ordered a 2023 4 door Rubicon with Extreme Recon package. Check back in 16 to 20 weeks to see if it has been delivered. Might get it in time for Thanksgiving. Wonder if the 20th Anniversary Special Edition will be released just after my order gets built? Will not matter, Will be happy to have a new Rubicon.
I saw a post on another forum that the 10 year anniversary Rubicon was announced in December of 2012.

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
That - a December release - sounds about right. Just waiting & wondering.
My 2023 Rubi 392 was just built 8/31 !! Originally ordered on Feb. 3 as a 2022. Now, let's see how long in takes to ship.....................

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
My new Rubicon Unlimited Extreme Recon got built on 9/16. Might get by the end of October. Was ordered on 7/19. Not bad.
Wow - you definitely found the sweet spot in timing !! I picked up the XR Rubi392 on Friday !! No pics yet, but WOW !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts