Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
This thing is sweet, this is basically exactly what I would like to have if I go to a JKUR and as much as I love black vehicles I think I would have to pick this red

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
WOW!!! Cant believe its been so long since Ive posted to this. Here are some pics of the current rendition. Its been bumped up to 3.5", added Hydro assist, Syngery DL flipped and TR, Full Rockard4x4 cage and skid system underneath. Added 37 KM3s and I trimmed my factory flares..genesis dual battery, driver harness, Arb dual, revolution rear shafts, RCV, yukon 488s, Tuffy rear sec deck, Bestop Trektop NX, Rigid dualies front and rear, J speaker 10" bar at winch.......... Cage is out and going to get powder coated. Torn between matching red or a more natural metal color as my wife likes the bare look.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
A few more.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The trail pics are on Gold Bar/Rusty Nail at EJS 2019. I did that trail on 35s and 2.5". Did all obstacles with out help! Obstacles were, Riff Raff, No left turn, Waterfall.....and some others I dont remember...

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well I finally tore out the cage after 3 years to the day of install!!!! Hahahaha Its now in for powder coat in matching red.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I went to a local plumbing store and got 3/4" thick foam tubing to cover the cage parts where I thought they needed it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Got the cage installed and all put back together. I even cleaned it inside and out!! Only the 2nd time tires have had armorall hahahah The first was when BFG used it at 4WP fest...
Naturally I was hit up to go wheeling today but I passed cause I wanted my Jeep clean for at least 2 days......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I thought these were all put back together but they weren't. Here are some all done...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I guess I can't load more than 1 at a time on my phone.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Got my tuffy security deck reinstalled today along wit the last piece of cage, the rear seat harness bar.
20200506_145208.jpg

21 - 32 of 32 Posts