Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sold the black 4dr and bougt a new red one. I Love Red!

Anyway, I'm in the middle of installing numerous parts at the moment. Hoping to have it completed by this weekend.

Started installing the RK X-Factor 2.5 with Fox 2.0s.

I also have synergy ball joints, artec c gussets, and lower front ca skids. Also in the pile is a Adams front ds, psc rocker armor and sliders and rcv front shafts.

It'll be riding on some metal brand Black alum wheels with 35 BFG MT 2s.

I'll get pics when I'm done. Doing the install by myself so camera time is nill.

Forgot I have a psc stubby stinger front, and a lod rear bumper carrier and zeon 10s.

The rear bumper will have rigid flush mount lights and the front will have a 10" bar over hawse lead.

Also figuring out how to mount my 10lb air tank.

I have already installed my Cobra 29lv ltd cb.

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK so I get this pile gone

Rocker armor and front lift done

and this shows up, its the rear bumper....

Of course I still have this left in the pile that showed up while installing the lift....

Heres whats already installed

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geez looooeeeezz now this just showed up....

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The best package showed up late yesterday....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got some progress to show. Lift basically done. Cant get the rear end links on till I get my new wheels and tires due to back spacing issues. I have wheel spacers but Im picking up the wheel/tires tomorrow hopefully.

Also got the psc stinger stubby on with the zeon winch. No line or fairlead yet. Its not wired either.

Hopefully I can get in tomorrow for an alignment and get the wheels and tires on. That's the plan anyway. Have to reconfirm my appt in the AM.

With so much to do still Im not sure what to install next. :grin:
I still have the adams front shaft, RCVs, psc sliders, LOD rear bumper tire carrier, winchline and fairlead.

Oh and heres a pic inside that white box with rcv on the outside..... :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lift finished with wheels and tires on. Winch is done as well.

Rear bumper on

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got the Adams front shafts in last night as well as the daystar hood latches

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
The daystar latches th eurethane ones? If so I'm curious how you like them, I'm not a real big fan of the hood lift my tj has when meeting semis on black tops or when I'm on interstate.

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those daystar hood latches are awesome. There is no more flutter. I had them on my previous JKU as well.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Those daystar hood latches are awesome. There is no more flutter.
I think I'll have to give them a shot, I do love the look on people's face when they ride in it for the first time but I hate watching it bounce around, always afraid it's going to meet the windshield at speed :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These should be standard equipment on Jeeps. $20 is worth it and a most definite first upgrade.

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Added Rockhard4x4 Engine, oil pan, tranny and TC skids....

Fox 2.0 stabilizer

Synergy Tie rod

New RK front endlinks.....to replace my bent ones.

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Some eye candy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Those daystar hood latches are awesome. There is no more flutter. I had them on my previous JKU as well.
I think I'll have to give them a shot, I do love the look on people's face when they ride in it for the first time but I hate watching it bounce around, always afraid it's going to meet the windshield at speed :eek:
I have them on my TJ and love them. They work as advertised. There sometimes can be a problem unhooking/hooking them when it's cold, but it's a minor annoyance.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts