Rubicon Owners Forum banner

2010 Photo print sale

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  mrladewig 
#1 ·
Many of you know that besides jeeping and my day job, I shoot and sell landscape photographs. My photographs have been displayed in juried exhibits at Great Sand Dunes National Park, the Colorado State Capitol, Denver International Airport and other shows around Colorado. My work has been shown in galleries and I've worked with a number of corporate and private customers including several ROF members. My photographs are primarily taken in Colorado or Utah and I do a significant portion of that work with a large format 4X5 camera. This format allows me to make extremely clear and detailed crisp images at large sizes. Quality control is extremely important.

There is still time to order for Christmas.

Desert Southwest

Capitol Reef

Zion

Hidden Canyon - Moab

Grand Canyon

Maze District of Canyonlands

Colorado

Pikes Peak

Lost Creek Wilderness - The tree on the ledge is a Douglas fir, probably 50-60ft tall.

Colorado Springs Area

Ouray

Summit County

I offer prints matted and framed in metal frames or DuraPlaq mounted. Each print is signed. DuraPlaq is tough laminate system which allows the print to be displayed in high traffic areas like hallways or difficult spaces like bathrooms or garages. With DuraPlaq, the image goes right to the beveled edge, has great color and a non-glare surface. The finished work can be cleaned with windex.

2010 Pricing

Print Size-Display Format-Fished Size-Price USD
10X15-Frame Std UV Acrylic Glaze-16X20-115
11X14-Frame Std UV Acrylic Glaze-16X20-115
12X18-Frame Std UV Acrylic Glaze-18X24-140
16X20-Frame Std UV Acrylic Glaze-24X28-200
16x24 -Frame Std UV Acrylic Glaze-24X32-220
20X30-Frame Std UV Acrylic Glaze-24X36-300
24X30-Frame Std UV Acrylic Glaze-32X40-400
24X36-Frame Std UV Acrylic Glaze-30X38-400
10X15-DuraPlaq-10X15-135
11X14-DuraPlaq-11X14-135
12X18-DuraPlaq-12X18-180
17X22-DuraPlaq-17x22-255
17X25-DuraPlaq-17x25-300
20X30-DuraPlaq-20X30-420
24X30-DuraPlaq-24X30-470
24X36-DuraPlaq-24X36-545
30X40-DuraPlaq-30X40-730
40X50-DuraPlaq-40X50-1290

DuraPlaq is available up to 48"X96" - pricing on request. Shipping is not included.

See less See more
#4 ·
rmeredit said:
Do you have anything from the Collegiate Peaks/Chaffee County (Salida/Buena Vista) area?
Yes. I don't think I have anything shot on large format from that area in my collection right now, but I have made good prints up to 20X30 from 35mm (digital and pro films). But if you have something in particular in mind, I can put that on my list to shoot in the future. I have some additional ones that aren't on my website right now. I used to go up to the Collegiate Peaks alot when I lived in Denver. Now that I'm in Colorado Springs, I tend to head down to the Sangre de Cristos more often.

Trout Creek Pass area

Lost Man

Clear Creek area

#5 ·
mrladewig said:
rmeredit said:
Do you have anything from the Collegiate Peaks/Chaffee County (Salida/Buena Vista) area?
Yes. I don't think I have anything shot on large format from that area in my collection right now, but I have made good prints up to 20X30 from 35mm (digital and pro films). But if you have something in particular in mind, I can put that on my list to shoot in the future. I have some additional ones that aren't on my website right now. I used to go up to the Collegiate Peaks alot when I lived in Denver. Now that I'm in Colorado Springs, I tend to head down to the Sangre de Cristos more often.

Trout Creek Pass area
Something like this is what I'm looking for. This area is really special to my wife & I and I've been looking for the right picture for the last 10 years or so. Just haven't found it yet. I love the St. Elmo area (Hancock/Tin Cup passes), Mt. Princeton/Yale/Shavano, Aspen Groves, the chalk cliffs, etc. I know this isn't specific, just some thoughts I've had when looking.

#7 ·
I can't afford to buy anything but I just have to say how beautiful they are.
You have an excellent eye and are skilled at capturing the breathtaking beauty that is in Nature.

Best of luck to you in your sales!

#9 ·
Outstanding photos. No wonder your trail pics are so beautiful. You are truly gifted.

#12 ·
My wife and I are taking a 14 day tour of all those places and some more. Is there any way I can get some good pictures? Should I rent a DSLR or would a regular digital work? Just curious. I realize that it takes a great bit of talent to take shots like you do....but, with all the beautiful scenery I would like to capture some decent pictures for memories. Thanks.

#14 ·
You can find it in my profile, but it is http://www.ladewigs.com/gallery

And just as a heads up, time is running out for Christmas orders. The time to produce high end/high resolution scans and get the image printed and up to the lab for lamination is about 4 weeks. But I may have a little more time for smaller images up to 16X20 framed to 22X28 since I do the framing and printing myself on these images.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.