Rubicon Owners Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Selling is always a PITA too many tire kickers. I had a BMW X5 I picked up from a friend. I didn't know a manual transmission was an oddball with a following. I found a group and they literally made me show documentation and proof before listing it. It was a pain but I made a killer profit on it and the buyer was verified before I ever showed it. I can't believe we do t have a special Rubicon buyers group. It would be so much easier only dealing with people who appreciate our passion.

Nice! It would be nice to have a group like that, but it’d eventually get infiltrated by scammers. I hear ya on the tire kickers. I’ve had around 80 inquiries about the Jeep. Everyone wants to tell me their story and say they’re serious about buying but flake when it comes to the price. Typical BS. I’m all for sharing stories, but I also respect someone else’s time. If I’m not going to buy it, I won’t bother you.

·
Administrator
11,568 Posts
Sorry about your dad being on alert but good dads should always have situational awareness - that's something I keep preaching to my wife. Be alert, look around and don't put yourself in a comprising situation. Your dad seems like a quite good fellow, you are lucky!

Reactions: Norminator

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Sorry about your dad being on alert but good dads should always have situational awareness - that's something I keep preaching to my wife. Be alert, look around and don't put yourself in a comprising situation. Your dad seems like a quite good fellow, you are lucky!

No worries. I like to give him a hard time. He's a good guy.

A guy just came and picked up Rubi. She's officially SOLD. She went to a good home and will sit next to a mint condition LJR and a AEV Hemi Brute TJ. I don't believe he's a member on ROF.

·
Administrator
11,568 Posts
Most excellent Matt! Did you have a chance to pull the radio?

·
Administrator
11,568 Posts
Great, thanks Matt. No hurry on the shipping.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,344 Posts
Congrats, very nice Jeep.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts