·
Registered
340 Posts
Any changes for 2004?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the cd player is standard...a new lime green color :wtf: ... front floor mats are standard...that's the only 3 differences i'm aware of.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So my '03 is "vintage"... I have a cassette player, no OEM floormats and a leather wraped steering wheel without cruise!

WOW, I am special.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am still trying to find a picture of that Electric Lime Green colour. If anyone finds something, you better post it!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
My God! That is a horrible colour. I have visions of the N'Sync driving down the road with matching Electric Lime Green Rubicons.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
triver525 said:
My God! That is a horrible colour. I have visions of the N'Sync driving down the road with matching Electric Lime Green Rubicons.
Is the Justin Timberlake Special Edition just a rumour? Picture it. :Fade-color

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Apperantly the color is much better in person. It would probably be better if there wasn't so much of it. Lets start a hunt for it. When you find on post a pic of it so we can really see what it is like. :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
And they cancelled Inca Gold for this Slime Green?

·
Registered
454 Posts
My guess is that they are going for the same market with the metallic radio active green as they were with Inca Gold. The colours we like is all predetermined by some colour research group anyway. In all likelyhood every single one of us is going to want to trade in our Jeeps for the new colour.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am sure that is probably the same lime green color they are including as an option for the Rubi this comming 04 production year.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
jeepjerk said:
Wow that beast has 33's on it. By the way ass, the article is for a 2000
:grab:
You are right that is a 2000 but that is the color that is being offered with the 04's.

I don't believe the "ass" comment was really appropriate. Please keep the flaming to yourself as this is not the atmosphere that we want here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
... so, does "Yuk" kind of mean the same thing in german, as it does in
american slang? if so, this is what they think of the new colour ...

Jeep heeft een nieuwe concept car gebouwd op basis van de bekende Wrangler TJ. De Mountain Biker is geschikt om twee mountain bikes te vervoeren naar elke berg die je maar wilt! Standaard worden twee Jeep fietsen meegeleverd. De Mountain Biker is uitgevoerd in de kleur Electric Lime Green. Yuk. Om het plaatje financieel aantrekkelijk te maken wordt een 2,5 liter viercilinder gebruikt, gekoppeld aan een vijfbak. Toch worden wel dikke banden gemonteerd: 33x12.50R15. Let ook op het nieuwe bumper systeem met PIAA off-road lampen.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts