Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no connection what-so-ever with this vehicle, it is listed in my local Craigslist as being parted out. I was cruising the web tonight and came across this sad state of affairs for this unfortunate Rubicon. I really feel for this Rubi because when I was looking to buy a TJ, back in 2004, I came across a like new Tomb Raider being sold at a very good price. Unfortunately for me, I arrived too late and the vehicle had already been sold.
So, I ended up with my Screaming Yellow Zonker instead.
:grin2:

Here it is -
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/5994986576.html

·
Administrator
10,689 Posts
He is certainly proud of his axles. One deal I noticed was he's selling the PCM for $200 - that might make a good spare for somebody.

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is certainly proud of his axles. One deal I noticed was he's selling the PCM for $200 - that might make a good spare for somebody.
Yea, that's what I immediately noticed, it's a steal at $200!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Dang, I could really use the tub! To bad it is 1,800 miles away :( I wish I could verify the tub is 100% rust free. I have my doubts with the rust stain on the middle of the windshield frame.
If you are serious about the tub, it's only 30 mi from me. I can check it out on a weekend, if needed. Unfortunately, or fortunately I guess, I don't need any of the parts.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
If you are serious about the tub, it's only 30 mi from me. I can check it out on a weekend, if needed. Unfortunately, or fortunately I guess, I don't need any of the parts.
Thank you for the offer! :) I may reach out to you for some assistance. I will first attempt to contact the seller to get further information. I've never been to California so this could be the perfect excuse for a trip!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I would have bought the seats, mine are getting worn out, so I just threw some bestow covers on them.

There is a guy named Dean in Punta Gorda FL that has a jeep salvage company. cheeper jeeper is what its called. https://www.yellowpages.com/punta-gorda-fl/mip/cheeper-jeeper-506724471?lid=506724471

He is a little difficult to deal (his prices are usually pretty firm) with but he had several tubs and fenders last time I was there. Extremely knowledgable guy and good for his word guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts