Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, long reader new to the posting

I have a teraflex 4"LA w/ 1" bl, just added new bumper and winch plat, OR fab tire carrier etc. The front tire clearence seems to be fine I have noticed both front and back seem to have lost about 1 1/2 - 2" clearence with new products. I was wondering if adding the 2" coil spacers to front and back would hurt anything or cuase vibes or would it just give me that added height that i need back for the 35" bfg's.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I dont know from experience but the guy I got my re 4.5 from told me dont even try to stack the spacers on top of the new springs b/c you will get alot of crazy issues and it is very dangerous. Another guy on this forum runs 3.5 springs and 2 in spacers and loves it.Just FYI

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
For your situation it won't hurt anything....Just lifting the front to level it out will be OK..I have done the same thing by adding a 3/4" spacer. Just make sure you get you front track bar set up properly agian and an alignment.

Cheers.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the imput guys gonna try it and see what happens not like they can't be removed if they cuase problems.

thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts